– Flash noseband, stitch together with the side cheek – Padding in headpiece and noseband – Curved browband – Nose straps particularly anatomically shaped – Nose straps and neck with real med. Lambskin wonderfully softly underlined, removable and washable.
Brown or Black. Cob or Full. Natural colour lambswool. Others available separately.
The bridle "Florina" KavalSH4, made of high quality German leather, impresses with its elegance: The round sewn side straps, the curved browband with large white rhinestones and the wide noseband with patent leather make the bridle look unique on every horse's head. The particularly anatomical and padded headpiece ensures a high level of comfort at the same time. Angled throat strap, without reins.
KavalSH4 – removable flash without any visible attachment Bridles with the addition "KavalSH4" are bridles, where the flash can be removed. The special thing about it is, that the flash attachment is not visible, as with conventional bridles with removable flash. Unlike conventional bridles with visible attachment for the flash, the bridles with KavalSH4 are LPO registered.
- made of high quality German leather - crank noseband with flash - removable flash without any visible attachment (KavalSH4) - round sewn side straps - curved browband with large white rhinestones - wide noseband with patent leather - anatomical and padded headpiece - angled throat strap - without reins
Super versatile with easy adjustment. The ultimate bridle for multiple horses.
- Quick and easy adjustment with amazing comfort - english noseband with adjustable on both sides - oiled leather - cheek pieces with carabiners - throat lash is angled and can be quickly attached with a carabiner - large buckles and oval shaped holes provide easy fastening - very anatomically shaped headpiece with soft thick padding - Invisible flash - noseband and browband have small leather decorative elements on the sides - with soft leather reins included with a rubber layer for extra grip and comfort.
black brown-black lining, light brown-brown lining. Pony, Cob or Full.
- english noseband with flash - removable flash without any visible attachment - slim reins with stop ridges - pressure relieving gel padding in the neck area - noseband softly padded and anatomically cut - throat lash - curved browband with big white rhinestones
The headpiece has a gel padding in the ear area that is particularly soft and cuddly. The soft padding dampens the pressure in the sensitive ear area. In addition, the headpiece has an anatomical shape to give the ears enough freedom. The noseband is softly padded and has also an anatomical cut. Reins included.
black-black noseband lining, black patent leather-white nose band lining (pictured). Pony, Cob or Full.
The fashionable bridle "Rose" sparkles in rose-colored fittings and rhinestones on the headband. The special feature: the locking strap runs through an eyelet that can be completely removed in a few simple steps. To avoid pressure points, the eyelet runs between the noseband and the padding. The neck piece is anatomically shaped and cut extra wide. The bridle can be adjusted on both sides for an optimal fit. With rubber reins and webs (16mm).
- crank noseband - rosé lining and fitting - adjustable on both sides - slim curved headband with pink rhinestones - anatomical and extra wide neck piece - noseband softly padded, conical and in pink - removable locking strap - rubberized reins with webs (16 mm)
Usage A crank noseband offers a closed mouth of the horse like a drop noseband. When the straps are properly fastened, the horse's mouth is kept closed by the locking strap in order to stabilize the bit in the horse's mouth. If the noseband is not pulled too tight, the horse's breathing and nerve pathways will not be affected. Unlike the English noseband, the crank noseband has a pulley at the back of the noseband. Crank nosebands are mostly used for double bridles and dressage bridles.